Wednesday 14 November 2012

Animation Ideas - Mind Maps


To get an Idea for animation I created two mind maps one for 2D Ideas and one for 3D ideas.  When I came to doing the mind maps I had a few ideas for my 2D creation but not a lot for my 3D.

Here is a picture of my mind map for my 2D animations.











My 2D I came up with several ideas including South Park, Doodle Jump, Angry Bird, Mickey Mouse, Futurama, Handy Manny, Simpsons, Family Guy, Peppa Pig and Retro video game e.g. Space Invaders, Pong, Pac-Man etc.

At first I thought I would go with South Park because that use to be done as a cut out animation but I changed my mind and went with Peppa Pig with a twist.


Here is a picture of my mind map for my 3D animations. 












My 3D I had difficulty coming up with ideas but I got a few in the end including The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Wallace and Gromit, A Car Race, Morph and Doctor Who.

I chose to go with The Very Hungry Caterpillar which I though would be a could idea because it was a book I read when I was younger and I remember reading it and my sister is now reading it because she is in nursery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment