Wednesday 7 November 2012

2D Animation Complete


I have completed my 2D animation and edited it and uploaded it to youtube.  When I finished capturing it on iStopMotion I exported it as a quicktime movie and imported it onto iMovie.  On iMovie I added in sound to the animation and an inter title with the production name and one at the end with the starring roles and people that helped.  After finishing that I saved it and exported it again as a quicktime movie and uploaded it to youtube.  The only thing I struggled with on iMovie was that the fact I had spelt my name wrong on the actual animation and did not know how to cover it up on iMovie so I asked Mike to help and he got it sorted for me.

Here is a link for my 2D animation which is on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTPbiY_DyRI&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment