Thursday 11 October 2012

2D Animation (So Far)

So far on my 2D animation I have thought of my idea for my animation, my idea is Peppa Pig meets Elmer Fudd.  My idea will be done as a cut out animation.  I have drawn my cut outs and i have done separate faces for Peppa with different facial expressions and I have done several number of eyes with different looks, I got the looks off the internet and printed it off to prove that I have researched something for my animation.  Also I am currently trying to sort out a way that Elmer Fudd will walk.

I managed to sort out away for Elmer Fudd to walk because his legs originally were like he was sneaking up on somebody but if I had done that he wouldn't of moved forward, so I just did his legs normally so that he could walk forward.  I have done two backgrounds i have done done the hill where Peppa Pigs house is and that will be used for the introduction of the animation.  The other background is in the woods where Elmer Fudd is hunting and Peppa is also there, I got the background from this from a scene of an episode of Looney Tunes where Elmer Fudd is hunting Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment